Trail Mix Up Mountain(based on Roger Rabbit short Trail Mix Up, Splash Mountain retheme, WDW, DL)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I want to make this idea for Splash Mountain retheme for Disneyland and Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World) which it will be better than the Princess and the Frog retheme so I gave you:
1619524728670.png

TRAIL MIX UP MOUNTAIN:
Based on new Roger Rabbit short, Trail Mix Up which released in 1993, the director wants you to be a movie star to be in new Maroon Cartoons short, Trail Mix Up to join with wacky adventures with Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman to wettest, wackiest and crazy water ride ever, remember folks the film cameras and lights will filming for the each scenes for riders, the first lift you can see the sets of cameras, lights and the director says "Lights, Camera, Action!" then you will go drop into waters, next lift hill is the toon bear is grabbing a toon beaver's neck for destroying his home, as we will nice a river around the forest as Roger and Baby Herman are having a picnic but Mrs. Herman told Roger to stay with Baby Herman or IT'S WABBIT SEASON FOR HIM! But Baby Herman escapes as he saw a toon bird around him as Roger begins to chase after him as we will small drop to splash, as the first scene as Roger was caught by bunch of angry birds (Tweety Bird may cameo in this one) as Baby Herman is climbing his tree to reach a bee hive, but Roger was caughted by a bee hive and sees bunch of bees came out of Roger's mouth (Mickey Mouse, Genie, Winnie the Pooh, and some Disney characters make cameos as honeybees) as bees begin to chase after Roger as he jumps into the tree as we will dropped into the lake as Roger landed into the lake but a fake shark as Roger screams and runs away but it just as Droopy make his cameo is he was enjoying a fun to being as a diver. But we will see Baby Herman follows a toon beaver, but we will see Jessica Rabbit makes her cameo as a park ranger as Roger makes fall in love with her, but he sees Baby Herman is aheading to Saw Mill factory to as tree falls down into Roger, as he follows Baby Herman into the saw mill as we will dodged from saws, as we will go final lift hill as we will see Roger tries to catch Baby Herman but he got caughted by one of saws and saw him into millions of Roger Rabbits, as we will see Roger finally caughts Baby Herman and sees a big drop ahead as he screams, as we go big drop into the splash, as we will see behind the sets of filming as Baby Herman along with toon beaver and toon bear was angry to Roger about the script problems as Roger screws up as Baby Herman said "Roger you stupid dumb rabbit, this isn't from our script you're supposed to catch me not screaming at the audience!" Roger said "Sorry, Baby Herman, some Toons can't learn like anything. P-P-P-Please don't kill me, pal. I'll try it again I'm promised." Baby Herman said "Ah, shut up, you're too stupid Toon who trying to kill me with your stupid one of gags from ACME, no wonder you are idiot as Dopey." Roger said "Jeepers, am I?" Baby Herman said "Can I take a break from filming yet, my diapers are wet as wild." Roger said "Oh, Jessica, make up!" Baby Herman said "I wish we could hire Brer Fox, Brer Bear and Brer Rabbit can finished their career during next scene." Roger said "Nah, they are only as another we don't need them anyways, pal." as we will enter the final scene which Baby Herman, Roger, toon beaver and bear crashed into old water like volcano as they crashed into the filming set at Maroon Cartoon Studios as director said "CUT CUT CUT!" as we will see Roger, Baby Herman, toon beaver and toon bear crashed into Mount Rushmore as Baby Herman was very angry to Roger for ruining his scene again. As Roger got stucked into the tree which bees came back and stinging him again. We will see the director and Baby Herman saying good bye to the riders as we exit the ride. The gift shop will be themed to Roger Rabbit. The log flume will have different variants character faces front like Roger Rabbit, Baby Herman, Jessica Rabbit, Toon Beaver and Toon Bear. Soundtrack score will by Bruce Broughton. Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit will be meet & greet near by exit of the ride. So guys how you like my project for retheme Splash Mountain than the Princess and the Frog retheme?

Last edited:

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
It seems more 1999s Toontown-appropriate than Critter Country or Frontierland. I like the idea though

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

It's a nice try, because it's hard to find something that matches Splash. But I don't think you can base a whole attraction on a short from 1993, that hardly anyone remembers.

Plus I don't think Disney still fully owns Roger Rabbit. Because if they did he'd be at Hollywood Studios right now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom