Trading in CS Credits

JikoMarie

Original Poster
We just figured out that we are going to have 2 extra CS credits each on our upcoming honeymoon. I know that you can trade in TS credits for CS credits but I was wondering if you can trade in CS credits for snack credits. How does this work?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Clearly the system has changed since I last used it...

:lookaroun

Never mind. :eek:

MPitzen

Normally Disney will give you two snacks for a CS credit. However, the will not give you a voucher the will simply just let you choose two snacks instead of your meal. Also with this you might be able to get 'snacks' that would could cost to much to be a regular snack option. This is allowed because under the CS credit you are generally allowed an entree, a side, a drink, and desert. They are majorly making out if you only get two of these items.

I would suggest using the CS credits as CS credits but only getting one meal at a time then you can share it as a snack for the both of you.

lilclerk

We just figured out that we are going to have 2 extra CS credits each on our upcoming honeymoon. I know that you can trade in TS credits for CS credits but I was wondering if you can trade in CS credits for snack credits. How does this work?

A CM in All Star Movies' food court said that 1 CS credit = 3 snacks.
We got a lot of snacks on our last day =)

shanny

or if you are feeling especially nice, on your last day, if you have extras and know you wont use them, buy a couple behind you in line lunch or something. mke their day a little more special :)

JikoMarie

Original Poster
A CM in All Star Movies' food court said that 1 CS credit = 3 snacks.
We got a lot of snacks on our last day =)

This is what I heard as well. That's why I'm trying to clarify. Has anyone else been able to do this?

or if you are feeling especially nice, on your last day, if you have extras and know you wont use them, buy a couple behind you in line lunch or something. mke their day a little more special :)

If we have leftovers, we certainly will.

MPitzen

From my understanding, for a short period during 2006, you could exchange a CS meal for 3 snacks, which they would even give you vouchers for so you did not have to use them all at the same time and place. However, (as I said, from my understanding) this option is no longer available, instead they are letting you get to 2 snacks at the same place for your one CS meal.

This is what I have seen from my own recent trip in mid-May and it has been on other discussion boards.

Sorry for the bad news, hopefully they will change it back... or maybe we have just been getting CM's who weren't quite sure what they were doing and the policy was never changed to begin with. :)

JikoMarie

Original Poster
That's not bad news! That's great news. 2 snacks are better than wasting counter service credits. Thanks all for clearing this up.

vacanow

Not sure where you are staying, but CS can be used for breakfast at many resorts and that can be a full meal to go. You could also use it for a late night snack meal, your road or plane food. Its already paid for and better than what you'd get travelling. If you're flying they won't let you bring a bottled drink through security, drink it on the way to the airport.

Congrats on the marriage!

JikoMarie

Original Poster
I never thought about taking food to go. That's a great idea! We can take it to the airport. I'll keep the bottled drinks in mind though.

I'm not sure about trading CS for TS credits. Does anyone know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom