Toys R Us closing

erasure fan1

Original Poster
Anyone else feel like a bit of their childhood just died? I do hope they are able to sell off the profitable stores. My son is devastated, he loved just walking around and looking at things to save up for. He is still a action figure, lego, build your own sword out of cardboard over the tablet/cell phone kind of kid. Walmart, target... just not the same.

21stamps

Yes. I’m so sad about it!! I’m glad my son is nearly out of the Toys R Us phase.. we’re mostly in the Dick’s Sporting Good phase now.
We also enjoy walking around the store and looking.. games, SW figures, LEGOS (Now we’ll be at that LEGO store more often :( ). I’ll miss the little $3 gift card and birthday card for his bday.. he always got excited over that. I’ll also miss my rewards. Target is definitely not the same!

I’m happy that we had Toys R Us and Babies R Us for his early years. It breaks my heart seeing it close.

Goofyernmost

I thought I saw someplace to day that the guy that created Toys R Us died today at the age of 94. I guess you can take it with you. If that has already been mentioned... so sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom