Toy Story Mania....

Tigggrl

Original Poster
I just wanted to let you all know that the commercials for Toy Story Mania opening started running yesterday. The Grand Opening date is June 17th! MY BIRTHDAY! WOOT!
They are also having Passholder previews soon, but none of the times or dates worked out for me. I can't wait to see it tho!

Nicole220

Haven't seen it yet...still waiting for it to show up on the tv. But apparently people are upset over it saying the DLR, instead of DCA. And does it really show a clip of Main Street?

I'm hoping for an AP Preview...I'm really excited for this to open!

Tigggrl

Original Poster
Hey Nicole! They are taking first come first served lotto kinda stuff on the Disneyland Passholder site to reserve a time to go to the preview...They are within the next 2 weeks....Go sign up! Quick!

Nicole220

Hey Nicole! They are taking first come first served lotto kinda stuff on the Disneyland Passholder site to reserve a time to go to the preview...They are within the next 2 weeks....Go sign up! Quick!
Already did. I'm hoping to get a spot...I never get lucky in these things. :lol:

But thanks for the heads up!

Nicole220

It's really no more than a three second clip. I really don't see what all the commotion is about. Only die-hard fans like us would notice that the toys are on Main St. and not in DCA.
We Disney fans have to complain about everything, even the small stuff. :rolleyes::lol:

Tigggrl

Original Poster
Well, I went yesterday, and there were no soft openings yet, but I did get a few pics of the new gift shop and the signing and stuff....Will post a report this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom