Toy story mania fast pass

Mommychef4

Original Poster
Has anyone been able to score a toy story mania fast pass for June 21. I already booked all of our fast passes, but was hoping to snag one of those. And just modify our existing reservations. However then I read that the fast passes were not going to be available. And I’ve still had no luck. Wondering if I missed it, meaning my opportunity, or if they have not become available yet. Thanks!

Goofyernmost

Has anyone been able to score a toy story mania fast pass for June 21. I already booked all of our fast passes, but was hoping to snag one of those. And just modify our existing reservations. However then I read that the fast passes were not going to be available. And I’ve still had no luck. Wondering if I missed it, meaning my opportunity, or if they have not become available yet. Thanks!
I don't remember the exact dates, but, wasn't it said that the whole attraction will be shut down sometime just before TSL opens?

Mommychef4

Original Poster
It is supposed to be shut down from like the 11th to the 19th, so I’m really hoping it’s open when we are there our 3 year old will be so sad if it’s not. :/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom