Tower of Terror the REAL new DROP...

jmarc63

Originally posted by SG4779
Hey all...I was at disney MGM about a year or so ago, and Noticed the towers drop only 1/2 way from the top now...I know this is old news BUT, from the last time BEFORE this one I'm telling you about, the towers droped from ALL the WAY at the top...(THE REAL 13th floor)...this is TRUE, also you can SEE on the building where the towers USED to open its doors WAY at the top...I believe the OLD drop (which was probl. the 1st one) was just only one straght down ride, and not 4 drops put together...comments?:lookaroun

Sg..... Not only would that be old news(VERY OLD) but there are new drop sequences being implemented in a few weeks, and they start at the very top of the shafts. this would be I think the second change this year to a new or altered drop sequence. also ToT is getting lap belts and doing away with the lap bar.

please read past ToT postings on the boards before posting anymore OLD news

jmarc63

Re: Oh! riiight

Well just to let YOU know that lap bar news is Old so i guess you ALSO should do the same investigating before posting your posts b/c your INFO is old too, i just had to point THAT one out. many get a life, its just a message board.

EXCUSE ME but it may be old news to you but you said that you were there a year ago, you gave information where you stated that "....Noticed the towers drop only 1/2 way from the top now... That was never true maybe you had a bad "Ride cycle"

also the lap belt story isn't that teribly old compared to the last time you were on ToT

niteobsrvr

Just to put this in perspective for both of you.

Wahhh wahh. Now can we both play nice?

Its a message board and sometimes its hard to find what you are looking for so you post a message, thus the name.

RogueHabit

Re: Oh! riiight

Well just to let YOU know that lap bar news is Old so i guess you ALSO should do the same investigating before posting your posts b/c your INFO is old too, i just had to point THAT one out. many get a life, its just a message board.
As this is just a message board, is there really any need to be quite so insulting?

Disney is about fun and being nice, just think, 'What would Walt say?'
:)

MajinBuu

Now this is a funny thread to read...

And BTW SG... The REAL 13th floor of ToT is the coupula at the top of the building. The top of the drop shaft is the 9th. And don't take this post the wrong way, I'm just giving ya info on something you may not have known.

DisJosh

FYI Jmarc, I've been here a while now...almost from the very begining of this version of the board. And not once have I used the search feature. If I come to a message board, I expect to ask, recieve and discuss information in the present. I'm not about to look back at 5 month old posts for what I need. So I sugest you chill. You're too damn jumpy...not to mention your ing me off. Don't act like you run the place...leave that to Steve and the other moderators.

Not to mention you were being plane rude in the process.

mickey04

Wow, it's really amazing how many arguments start on these DISNEY discussion boards. Especially over such trivial issues as to whether or not a topic has been discussed. If it has, and it bothers you, don't respond. Just leave the thread.

RogueHabit

Originally posted by mickey04
Wow, it's really amazing how many arguments start on these DISNEY discussion boards. Especially over such trivial issues as to whether or not a topic has been discussed. If it has, and it bothers you, don't respond. Just leave the thread.
Clearly one to take your own advice then?:hammer: :lol:

DisneyKrazed

Re: wow...

yea you know...for being a dinsey page, I didn't think I would run into many rude people, but i guess there is always at least one bad apple in the bunch.

Have you ever been to Coaster Buzz? Thats all I have to say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom