Tower of Terror Smell?

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
What is it?

How do you make it?

Where could I get it?

etc, etc, etc...

I sorta like that smell it has in the boiler room, and would like to purchous some for me ol' humble abode.

The_CEO

.............. I don't think Disney is selling or going to sell a smell... How could they??? Its a natural smell... How would they make it??? I dont think they sell the BOILER ROOM fragrance.:hammer: ;)
~ Justin...

NowInc

Its a faint smell of mechanical oil...its probobly a planned side effect of the rides natural aroma....

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster

I don't think that is it. I have been around cars, and LARGE engin type stuff, and that don't smell like what ToT has in it's boiler room...it has to be something else...like "musk de boiler room" (in a french pronunciation, mixed with that crazy guy from the ToT safety warning's loop in the que line..) or something....

isnet396

Disney is known for smells....between Pirates, Loranges in Horizons, Burning Rome in SE, and the mildew on the Splash Mountain logs, they've got it....Actually, UoE used to have scents in the diorama, "Damp Earth", i think is what its called...check out Epcot's Universe Of Energy on yahoo! Groups for more info.... The sents come in these brown glass bottles, or plastic ones, and i guess they are put into a smellitizer...

Ian

JaP9914

I don't kno what disney does to their air but whatever it is it's awesome. I think it smells the best on the rock n roller coaster. I might just be the smell of the guy who lets you in but it smells good! Or mabey it's because I love aerosmith so much, like always the kings of rock :king: :drevil:

fngoofy

I think the smell is coming from the decor used. It is mostly actual pieces (ie Real boiler, electric panels, duct work, desk).
And the smell is so authentic because it is real.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom