Tower of Terror Rehab in Sept/Oct ?

vtcheffy

Original Poster
Hi all , Just wondering if anyone in this forum has any info on the rehab of Tower of Terror that supposedly will be taking place mid September through mid October. Mainly if they think the rehab will be completed by the 20th of October . thanks all for any input...97days and counting....

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by vtcheffy
Hi all , Just wondering if anyone in this forum has any info on the rehab of Tower of Terror that supposedly will be taking place mid September through mid October. Mainly if they think the rehab will be completed by the 20th of October . thanks all for any input...97days and counting....

Any rehab would not greatly affect your Theme Park experience, as the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror generally only closes one drop shaft at a time for refurbishment, leaving the ride at half capacity (better than completely closing it....)

dickieandsam

It's good to hear that if an rehab takes place it wont close the ride ! it's been three years since i took the last plunge, and I've got 68 days to go till my next one. Would be gutted coming all the way from cornwall UK and not be ale to ride my favourite ride, also my thee children havn't been on ToT yet, infact they haven't been to Disney yet so I'm hoping they will get to ride :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom