tower of terror movie

trimmerTOT

Original Poster
i did a search, but but got too many post too see if this was being discussed.

i have only just seen it and was so confused!?!

it was a disney movie, but the plot didnt tie in at all with the ride....and no twlight zone references....but the film was about the ride :hammer:

if someone can point me to a thread i'd be greatful

P.s......the tower of terror is the greatest "flat ride" ever created, whos with me, hehe!

DisneyJill

Welcome to the boards!! Not sure about a thread exactly to point you towards....I saw the movie a long time ago and parts of it recently (I always toy with buying it while I'm in the ToT giftshop and I never do...) but I think it follows the plotline of the ride somewhat. It has all the characters that are in the pre-show and tells what happens to them. I think it's just a very extended version of the ride's basic plot. *shrugs* :wave:

jesserin

I saw that on a shelf once and always wondered what it was about - can you rent it anywhere or is it only available at Disney?

Halfling418

The reason that it's a silly, (pretty bad in my opinion) movie, is because it's one of those made for TV Disney Channel ones....which are almost always not so hot.

Not scary at all. I always thought they should make a ToT movie for the big screen, but make it a big thriller...not cheesy or anything...like what they did with Pirates.

DisneyJill

jesserin said:
I saw that on a shelf once and always wondered what it was about - can you rent it anywhere or is it only available at Disney?

I don't know if you can rent it at Blockbuster or not, but just a warning-it's one of those movies that's so bad it's good. :lol: Steve Guttenberg? Come on. Loved him in Three Men and a Baby. Haven't so much seen him since. I liked it because it was about the Tower of Terror and you feel like you're seeing like, extras of it or something. One of those Disney nerds like us things. :lookaroun

dtd2

In defense of the movie it has Kirsten Dunst in it when she was about 13 and the ghost are the same characaters in the movie u see before u ride and it was pretty good .I am 13 and I rember watching it when it premiered on abc in 1997 and around Halloween it airs on Disney channel .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom