Tower of Terror movie

I enjoyed the movie. It features the Hollywood Tower Hotel more than the ride and gives some of the story behind the people who became ghosts. I do remember that at one point most of the characters are in an elevator which may fall...go ahead and watch it, though I don't think it was worthy of an Oscar. ;)

JBoogie

I myself haven't seen it, but a couple of my friends have and they really liked it and recommended it to me. Hope that helps.

MagicalMonorail

The movie was really cute. It gave a detailed strory behind the ride. It was nothing on the scale of Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion, but still a pretty good film. You can see a lot of the Tower or Terror queue and outside area. You may want to take the time to watch it if you are a fan of the ride.

barnum42

It was a cheap made for TV special. As long as you watch it with matching expectations you will enjoy it.

I caught it on television a couple of years ago and enjoyed it.

MicBat

I really enjoyed it!! I also haven't seen it since I was about 13, so I dont know if that means anything. Im looking into getting it on DVD sometime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom