Tower of Terror/Lion Picture

attisb

Original Poster
I read this on hiddenmickeys.org and would like to know if someone has a picture of this:

We went on the Breathless tour to watch Sorcerery in the Sky. Kevin our boat driver said he would tell us a secret that most people haven't heard about the Tower of Terror. He said when they were building the TOT it was around the same time Lion King was coming out and if you look at the top of the tower from the side that faces the Swan & Dolphin you can see at night two lights in the middle that look like eyes and down one level you can see an opening for a mouth and the two side towers represent the shoulders. It takes some patients to find the eyes during the daylight but, at night you can see the eyes clearly and the rest of the body. When your are entering the Studios and you face the Tower of Terror you are seeing the right side of the lion

wanabeimagineer

Hmm I've never noticed, but I've never really been looking for it either. The time frame seems right (ToT opened in 1994 and I think Lion King came out that year as well) so it could be. I'll have to check it out next time I'm there.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I think that was a mistake and maybe it was about the Fantasmic! moutain? Because Mufasa is unofficially formed there.

The only thing that was really made on the tower is a Mickey. But Ive never seen it.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
I think that was a mistake and maybe it was about the Fantasmic! moutain? Because Mufasa is unofficially formed there.

The only thing that was really made on the tower is a Mickey. But Ive never seen it.

No Mufasa is on the back of TOT...Look for the green lights at night, those are the eyes, and that will halp you alot. I have seen a hidden mickey built onto the tower itself. Look on the balcony when your waiting in the RNRC queue

wow dude, is it your mission to dig up all these dead threads? This is the second one I've found where you replied to something over a year old. Heck, this one is 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPCOTPluto

wow dude, is it your mission to dig up all these dead threads? This is the second one I've found where you replied to something over a year old. Heck, this one is 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I find the Secrets forum as very interesting reading material. I never knew some of these at all!
...it could also be that I have plenty of time as well...

Chevross

I'm kinda glad it was brought back up, I had never heard of this before even though I looked at that picture and still couldn't see the face.

Nick Wilde

Did you know that ToT is the only thing in WDW that you can see from another theme park? Or even in another "land"? The Imagineers noticed it later and made it look more Morrocan, since that's where you see it from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom