Tower of Terror has been getting into an even worse shape

Raineman

Yeah, that would work! I mean, it's Disney. They can surely come up with something that looks great and can fool most guests with an optical illusion or effect that looks real. Obviously it's not something they felt was important enough to update. But it's those little things that always made Disney so much better than the rest.

A nice 2-4 month refurb would be so beneficial for it. What's the longest the ToT attraction has ever been closed for since it opened? A week or so?
2-4 months? What are you trying to do, make DHS into a quarter-day park? I want all attractions open all the time but working perfectly all the time! I demand that Disney do something about this!
Sorry. I think I was just possessed by the forum ghost of Katiebug. ;)

crxbrett

2-4 months? What are you trying to do, make DHS into a quarter-day park? I want all attractions open all the time but working perfectly all the time! I demand that Disney do something about this!
Sorry. I think I was just possessed by the forum ghost of Katiebug. ;)

Hahaha Yes, this should definitely be after Galaxy's Edge AND the Runaway Railway open of course. Geeez, if they shut Tower or Terror down for a 2-4 month refurb now, the Studios would be quarter-day park just like you said. Thankfully, I don't think Disney would even think twice about doing such a thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom