Tower of Terror 10 Mile Race--I suggest you take the stairs

a2grafix

I did not stop, except for water breaks, and started in Corral C . Though it was dark and so many runners, I guess I passed you and Christopher on the route and finished slightly ahead of you. I thought the mile markers were all pretty much the same since it was dark out. I did make out the Tower elevator on them, but that was between me brushing away the sweat from my eyes!

All I knew was that I was crossing the next mile marker and getting close to the finish line.

I applaud you on stopping and taking photos pretty much every stop on the race route.

JillC LI

It was wonderful running with my husband. It was our first event together. We did the W&D together 2 years ago bit we did the relay so that doesn't count. And he was supposed to run the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon with me last year but he had surgery on his foot.
We have two more events coming up this month. Hopefully we'll have cooler temps.

I bet they made up the 2 miles in the WWoS complex. I believe this is the first race that used that as part of the course.
As for the photo posting after numerous tries and swearing like Yosemite Sam, I finally figured it out.
First you need to sign up with photo sharing site. I use Photo Bucket.
Once you download the pictures
IGoto the image on PhotoBucket.
  1. Click on "Share" above the image.
  2. Click "Get Link Code"
  3. Got to the section for "IMG for bulletin boards & forums".
  4. In the "Full size" box, click on the code to highlight, then right click and "Copy".
  5. Goto the post on WDWMAGIC where you wish to put the image, and then right click and "Paste".
If you use a different phot sharing site , there are directions under the help area on the main board.

Thank you. I'm going to try this one because your directions are so clear.

Interesting idea with the relay. Maybe I could do one with my son someday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom