Towels at Resorts and Water Parks...

rpgman

question:

do they offer towels at the resort pools and water parks....?

we've always brought our own, but I was wondering since we're packing enough already for this trip and if they offer towels, we could just leave the towels at home this time.

rpgman

crazygirley

They do not offer towels at the value resorts, however, you can call and request extra towels to your room. You can rent towels from the water parks. The deluxe resorts do offer towels by the pool. I am not certian about the moderate resorts.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by rpgman
question:

we've always brought our own, but I was wondering since we're packing enough already for this trip and if they offer towels, we could just leave the towels at home this time.

rpgman

at water parks you can rent towels

Upvote 0

RickEff

Originally posted by rpgman
question:

At the moderate resorts, the main pool area has towels available, but for the quiet pools you must bring your own (as you've heard, you can always get extra towels in your room)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

we stayed at the all stars and asked daily for extra towels, those towels work out well for kids, but if you are an adult and want a decent size towel, well bring your own. We bought some for our trip to the beach, at some little tourist trap for like $2.99 then we left them at the resort because I had already bought one extra bag for all of the stuff I bought (besides the suitcase full of snacks that we emptied during our 2 week stay), so thats another option. But if you only need them for the pools, then just ask for extras to your room.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Here's what we did a couple of years in a row: if you're driving (or flying and then renting a car), stop off at any souvenir store and buy a few El Cheapo big towels. Use them for the week, and then hand them off (I was doing laundry anyway 'cause I hate arriving home with suitcases of dirty laundry) to an arriving family as you check out. Everybody wins!:)

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

We are going to the water parks as a family for the first time in 18 visits to WDW. I see you can bring your own towel from home, rent one from the water park, or bring one from the hotel. My question is what do the majority of you do? I have seen people on the bus with hotel towels headed to the water park, but I do not want to do that if I will seem tacky for doing that if that is what some people feel. I want to blend in... More opinions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

Ringo8n24 said:
We are going to the water parks as a family for the first time in 18 visits to WDW. I see you can bring your own towel from home, rent one from the water park, or bring one from the hotel. My question is what do the majority of you do? I have seen people on the bus with hotel towels headed to the water park, but I do not want to do that if I will seem tacky for doing that if that is what some people feel. I want to blend in... More opinions would be greatly appreciated. :)

From the Starsky and Hutch movie: DO IT, DO IT
Take the hotel ones, the majority of waterpark visitors are on property guests

Upvote 0
We just rent them at the waterparks. Never really even thought of using resort towels......hmmmmm. No, seriously, we will probably continue to rent. That's just us.

Upvote 0

Scooter

figmentmom said:
Here's what we did a couple of years in a row: if you're driving (or flying and then renting a car), stop off at any souvenir store and buy a few El Cheapo big towels. Use them for the week, and then hand them off (I was doing laundry anyway 'cause I hate arriving home with suitcases of dirty laundry) to an arriving family as you check out. Everybody wins!:)

No offense, but I don't think I would take "handed off" towels from someone I didn't know. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I am just curious as to how much they charge to rent a towel? I do like figmentmom mentioned, we are major handoffers...usually the ones doing the handoff.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom