touring plan for DHS

twebber55

Original Poster
havent been to DHS since TSL and Star Wars opened
is there a strategy for park opening
thinking Mickeys runaway then TSL coaster
is this accurate?

KTK

I would recommend rope dropping Slinky Dog first and then go to millennium falcon. Be sure to get your boarding pass for RotR which you can do at 7 am while in your hotel room. I would do the train later in the day or before close.

Magic Feather

I would recommend rope dropping Slinky Dog first and then go to millennium falcon. Be sure to get your boarding pass for RotR which you can do at 7 am while in your hotel room. I would do the train later in the day or before close.
Seconded. Slinky and then Falcon should be top priorities. Squeezing in Mania between the two is an option as well. After Falcon, I’d recommend Star Tours if you want to do that.

Runaway can really be done whenever. Line shouldn’t actually be longer than 60 min barring a tech issue.

Do Rockin and Tower whenever, just make sure that both shafts of Tower are operating.

Also, if you get an early boarding group, wait towards the end of your return window. You will miss other attractions having short lines if you do that.

lentesta

Premium Member
It depends on what you want to see over the course of the day, and how long you're staying.

For a comprehensive tour, I'd suggest Slinky > Millennium Falcon > Toy Story Mania as a good default strategy, then leave MMRR, ToT and RnRC for as late in the day as you can be there.

ETA: @twebber55 I'm happy to help with this if needed.

Last edited:

Touchdown

I’ve found Tower’s line has been extremely slow during Covid mainly because on average elevators go out at 50% filled. Personally I recommend doing ToT (hopefully x2,) RnRC, Mania, Falcon, Slinky. Slinky will be a longer wait (30ish minutes so long as the queue is still in TSL and not down Mickey Ave) but I much prefer being able to ride Tower twice. The only tweak I would make is moving Falcon up to right after Rise if you get an early BG since your back there. Star Tours and Mickey can be done whenever, also RnRC line has been on the shorter side due to its great capacity.

EricsBiscuit

Seconded. Slinky and then Falcon should be top priorities. Squeezing in Mania between the two is an option as well. After Falcon, I’d recommend Star Tours if you want to do that.

Runaway can really be done whenever. Line shouldn’t actually be longer than 60 min barring a tech issue.

Do Rockin and Tower whenever, just make sure that both shafts of Tower are operating.

Also, if you get an early boarding group, wait towards the end of your return window. You will miss other attractions having short lines if you do that.
You can use your bg on RotR at any time after it’s called. I’ve been hours late before and they always let me on lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom