Tour schedule....help me...por favor :)

Boardwalk!

Ok we are scheduled to go to Disney for six nights in July. Arriving on a Friday and leaving on a Thursday. I have this thing where I like to do the parks in this order

*MK
*Epcot
*MGM
*AK

I know, I'm weird :lol: Anyways...I always hear that MK is mobbed on a Saturday :( But then the travel guide always says that everyone travels over the weekends so why wouldn't the parks be lighter?? :veryconfu Is MK more crowded on Monday than Saturday?

Please help...I need it :lol: :hammer: Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated ;)

(I posted on the wrong board....can someone move it over to the parks board?? SORRY!!!)

Chefjason1974

MK is busiest on monday believe it or not. Most people want to do the parks in the same order as you. MK First, That being said Monday is usually the first day of peoples vacations & sunday is the last. This didn't make sense to me but it's what I'm told by CM's. I think you can tell what days are busiest at the time of year you are going by checking the calendar for the nightime parade. MK only does spectromagic when it is the busiest night.
Check this link & you will see what i mean.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/
have fun:D :slurp: :eek: :cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom