Tot4

Ian

Original Poster
Ok my question is... what exactly is this new part of the ride? I watched the video from it but realy didn't notice anything really different. Also I mean i heard before it was opened that all it really is is a few extra strobelights or sounds or both but i dunno if that is enought to make a commercial for. What exactly is it everyone has been talking about?:confused:

Testtrack321

Besides new effects, now there are four sequences you can drop. And you don't know which one it is. That's the fun of it. Also, now they drop you quite a few times TOTALY. Previously it's been a little hop, but now it's a PLUMMIT.

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by Ian
Ok my question is... what exactly is this new part of the ride? I watched the video from it but realy didn't notice anything really different. Also I mean i heard before it was opened that all it really is is a few extra strobelights or sounds or both but i dunno if that is enought to make a commercial for. What exactly is it everyone has been talking about?:confused:

Hey!
The " new " sequence of the Tower of Terror is suppose to be the best one of them all! The tower has taken control now!! There are 4 different sequences and you never know which one you will get! They also added more effects and show parts, so vist my site to get all the information!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom