ToT: Shadow of Shiriki

disnyfan89

Original Poster
So I am planning my first trip to Tokyo DL in April and have been playing around on the Tokyo website when I noticed that the ToT is listed as: "Tower of Terror (Limited period version, Tower of Terror: Level 13 “Shadow of Shiriki,” from January 5 to March 20, 2018)"

I am familiar with Tokyo's version not using The Twilight Zone but this is the first time ive ever heard of "Shadow of Shiriki". Even though it ends before I get to the Parks I'd be interested to know what the difference is?

SweetDuffy101

So I am planning my first trip to Tokyo DL in April and have been playing around on the Tokyo website when I noticed that the ToT is listed as: "Tower of Terror (Limited period version, Tower of Terror: Level 13 “Shadow of Shiriki,” from January 5 to March 20, 2018)"

I am familiar with Tokyo's version not using The Twilight Zone but this is the first time ive ever heard of "Shadow of Shiriki". Even though it ends before I get to the Parks I'd be interested to know what the difference is?
They’ve always had Level 13 Storyline Every Winter since 2009 or 2010-ish and still running on Limited time. And This year Not only Level 13: but also the first Ever TOT Halloween overlay will be presented this year.

Phroobar

Why would they remove these additional projections and drops during the rest of the year? It sounds like a good enhancement.

ThemeParkTraveller

Why would they remove these additional projections and drops during the rest of the year? It sounds like a good enhancement.

It was intended to be a seasonal promotion (I read specifically targeting the high school/college student demographic) to boost attendance during a normally very quiet period of the year. Having experienced it recently, I agree that it should be a permanent addition to the attraction. It really amps up the thrill portion up to the level of the other ToTs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom