ToT, EXIT door

TTA Traveler

Original Poster
HEy! on Tower of terror, does anyone know if that exit door in the 5th dimention is areal exit? or is it just for show? thanx!

Tom Morrow

The exit door you're thinking of isn't on the 5th dimension scene, its on the first. But I've always wondered about that! They didn't have emergency exit signs in the 30s! Actually, I always figured it was a real fire escape.

TTA Traveler

Original Poster
interesting, think id get in trouble if i tried jumping the gate & going through the door? o well...
on a side note, can u tell me how to get my totally cool TTA graphic on the left side of the bar? thanx!

The_CEO

Make sure its 160 x 160 pixels... go to your USER CP button at the top and follow the instructions under edit options ... Somthing like that lol....

~ Justin...

Thelazer

Belive it or not.. yes the door is real.

In the 1st dem {the hallway scene} there is a maintaince access area right behind what you see. The doors are marked from the back "do not open, show scene"

As well as in the 5th dem, again maintaince access areas are all over the place.

Jay

TTA Traveler

Original Poster
Originally posted by Thelazer
Belive it or not.. yes the door is real.

cool so if g-d forbid theres a fire in the elevator, i can jump the railing & go throught the door? i think ill try it next time (the jumping part, not the fire)

Thelazer

There is an easyer way.

Get a job working at the park.. go to the tower and ask the CM to let you use there break room.

Next time your there, at the end when you get out, notice that in the hallway between the two exits there is a 3rd eleavator. The Cm's use this one to access the break room.. it also goes all the way up to the top of the tower as well. You can stop at each floor, and basicly access the whole drop section from there.

Jay

isnet396

I have both SOP training guides....i thought the exits were in the four corners of the rides, and in the center, by the E, F shafts...correct me if i'm wrong...

Ian

Al

Originally posted by Thelazer
There is an easyer way.

Get a job working at the park.. go to the tower and ask the CM to let you use there break room.

Next time your there, at the end when you get out, notice that in the hallway between the two exits there is a 3rd eleavator. The Cm's use this one to access the break room.. it also goes all the way up to the top of the tower as well. You can stop at each floor, and basicly access the whole drop section from there.

Jay

the break room?

alee4eva

Interestingly enough on my 13th time riding ToT a few years ago (before they added the second drop) there was a terrible lightning storm and the ride broke down. We were on that 5th demension floor just going up and after about 5-10 minutes of sitting in the darkness a cast member turned on the emergency lights and filed us through the door and marched us out. We all got to the front of the line later. But, yes, I've been through it.. It's an actual exit! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom