Toppolinos for Breakfast

Ghostdog

Original Poster
We have a breakfast reservation at Toppolinos on our last day. Please tell everything you know about breakfast here.

We’re staying at Pop so it’ll be our last day to ride the skyliner (our FAVORITE mode of transportation) and our last time to be immersed in the magic before checking out and flying home.

Ghostdog

Original Poster
Breakfast by Skyliner on departure day sounds perfect. It's a great experience, I'm sure you'll love it. We've done it 3 times and enjoyed it each time.
Thanks! Supper excited to try all new places to eat this year, at least that’s the goal.

k8einwdw

We have a breakfast reservation at Toppolinos on our last day. Please tell everything you know about breakfast here.

We’re staying at Pop so it’ll be our last day to ride the skyliner (our FAVORITE mode of transportation) and our last time to be immersed in the magic before checking out and flying home.
We love Topolino’s! It’s the best character meal on property IMO. I love the sour cream waffles, and my husband is partial to the steak and eggs. You’ll also get a basket of pastries for the table. The food is great, the character experience is great, and it’s always nice to spend some time at the Riviera.

utterlunacy

I can not recommend Topolino's breakfast highly enough. Our family had the best time. The food was excellent. I had the steak and eggs, and the steak rivaled Brown Derby. My wife had the quiche which she loved as well. The kids had the waffle dippers which were great. Everything from the view to the interactions to the mimosas hit the spot. We will definitely be going back on our next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom