Top Villan's

Top Villan

• The two step sisters (Cinderela)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)

• Maddam Mim (Sorwd in the stone

• The Cat (Alice in wonderland)

• Brer Fox & Brer Bear (Song of the South)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brer Rabbit

Original Poster
What is the best villan in a Disney movie? To me i think Cruella De Vil because she is just so creapy and i can always remeber the song in the movie with her name. Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil , If she doesnt scare you then no evial thing will.........................

Kadee

OK...that's not fair..I actually have to choose??? Sorry, I can't pick just one. I love (to hate) Capt. Hook. Especially in "Hook" with Robin Williams. Dustin Hoffman did such a wonderful job. And I also love Cruella....I loved her love of clothes..and OMG, that HAIR!!! She was a hoot!!!! I don't like any of the evil Step-mothers, tho. I've had two and they both fit the stereotype very well. I know there are others, but I can not think of them right now.

WDWScottieBoy

I choose Sid from Toy story only because there wasn't one I wanted on there. I'd like to pick Gaston as my favorite, but oh well. Sid blew up green army men, come on, what's up with that?!? As far as those mutated toys... :hurl: Some of them are just plain freaky. But then look at Sid, he's creepy himself!

RPMdfw

Wicked Queen????????????????

How can you do a Top Villain's poll without including the first (and in my opinion, BEST) Villainess ever? I'm speaking of course of the Wicked Queen from Snow White. She's so cold, so calculating, so cruel.

I love her! I want to be her when I grow up!

NemoRocks78

Seized
The pirates on the Black Pearl would be considered villains, but the main villain in the movie was Captain Barbossa.

I voted for Hopper....he was definitely a classic.

imagineer99

FutureCEO said:
Another one of my top villain picks: George W. Bush :lookaroun

Uncalled for.

I fear this comment is going to turn a perfectly harmless thread into yet another political quagmire.

Please refrain from posting such viewpoints in the future.

This is neither the time or the place.:)

celticdog

I concurn with Kopp8699 and Barnum42, Hades is the best villian. The humor, animated emotion and one liners make Hades a great villian. But for sheer sinisterness I choose Chernabog. He has an incredible screen presence.

SpectroMan

Many of the greatest villians or not on your list! The Wicked Queen/Old Hag (the one that started it all), Lady Tremaine (Cinderella's evil step-mother), or Chenabog (the devil that could be considered king of all villians).

imagineer99 said:
Judge Claude Frollo...the most evil of them all.

Bingo! He is the most evil of all the villians. It's not the "I-want-the-power" problem with him; it is his evil cravings and hypocrisy that make him so horrible. He corrupted the good message of the Bible and the Catholic Church into a terrible allie.

FutureCEO said:
Another one of my top villain picks: George W. Bush.

Come on! This is a Disney site! You could of at least put Eisner as your top villian, not the President. Just like Eisner rejected Fahrenheit 9/11 because it was not suitable for the Walt Disney Co., let's keep politics out of WDWMagic. This is the closest thing many of us get to Disney World everyday, and you don't see "Down with Bush" signs hanging next to the Hall of Presidents.

CaptainMichael

Originally Posted by FutureCEO
Another one of my top villain picks: George W. Bush.

As Captain Hook from "Hook" would say, "Bad form."
You are right Spectroman, Michael Eisner was missing from the list. Where in Louisiana do you live, I live in Slidell.

Boo's Mom

I picked Scar because he killed Mufasa and lied to everybody else and turned Mufasa's "heaven" into "hell" and made me cry everytime I watch the movie :lookaroun oh sorry hakuna matata what a wonderful phrase

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom