Top 3 resorts

brycedisney

Ok i was just wondering something....i read in the disney magizine the top 3 choices for best disneyworld resorts and they are as follows
1) Wilderness Lodge
2)Polynesian
3)Animal Kindgom Lodge

What does everybody else think are the top 3 because i dont really think WL should be number 1 ..maybe because ther are plenty of those kind of lodges here in wisconsin but i just wanted to see what everyone thougth....thnx

awallaceunc

Well I haven't stayed in nearly all of them, but I've at least seen a good amount. I'd think that the top 3 would have to be GF, Boardwalk, and AKL.

-Aaron

Upvote 0

Frees Fan

I've stayed at the Contemporary and All Star Sports.

Here would be my three:

1.) Contemporary
2.) Port Orleans - French Quarter
3.) All Star Sports

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I've only stayed in three Resorts...my ranking

1. WL
2. Polynesian
3. Contemporary

There are many more I would like to try, though. I've read in other magazines that the WL is the #1 choice for a "family vacation".

Upvote 0

flyersmv

i havnt stayed in all the resorts but i have been to many of them and my top 3 would havta be.....

YACHT AND BEACH
BOARDWALK
WL

with OLD KEY WEST comin in a close 4th spot

Upvote 0

disfreak-o

Account Suspended
I can see why they put Polynesian and Wilderness Lodges in the top three even though they are not the the greatest. But I can see why the Animal Kingdom was put in the top three. Animal Kingdom was one of Disney's most sucessful resorts mainly because of the theme, zoo, and all balcony rooms. The Wilderness Lodge is a great one too but there are so many other resorts that can go higher than that. I cannot believe they put the Polynesian Resort in the top three list because that is not a very nice resort. I think that has a very ugly look to it plus it is a super ancient resort. It looks much older than it is anyway. The Grand Floridian should be in their even thougth it is an older one. The Grand Floridian is the most elegant of them all and it has the many extra things to do there. After being to all the Disney resorts my list would be:

1. The Grand Floridian
2. The Animal Kingdom Lodge
3. The Swan and Dolphin (Even though they are not actual Disney resorts but they're on the property)

Upvote 0

disneygirl03

I like the Polynesian, and think that it should be up there with the top resorts. :) But I really can't say anything else about any other resorts as I have only stayed at 2 of the resorts- only visited them.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

i think the Polynesian belongs up near the top...it was great. I will be at the Wilderness Lodge in August, and then I will be able to tell if it deserves that top spot.

Upvote 0

TiggerBelle

Of the ones I have stayed at, I would say:

1. DAK Lodge (Stayed the week in opened and had a Savannah room...AMAZING)
2. WL
3. PO Riverside

But my fave in the Grand Floridian...It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen at Christmas...It was almost magical (as cheesy as that sounds)

Upvote 0

Enderikari

Pretty Easy for me, really....

1. Port Orleans: Riverside (Boat Access to DTD)
2. Polynesian (Monorail access to MK)
3. Coronado Springs (Very nice)

and runner-up (would be #1)
The Disney Inn (R.I.P.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom