Too many ADR's?

mapsd

Original Poster
Currently have ADR for TS meals each night (includes Hoop-De-Doo AND Spirit of Aloha dinner shows).

We also have 3 character breakfasts ADR's (CRT, Chef Mickeys, & Ankershus.

Anyone think this is too much?
Cancel a dinner show/breakfast? Which one?

We're staying at Poly with DD9 & DD7.

lilclerk

I'd stick to one scheduled meal per day. You'll barely have any time in the parks! :lol: You could skip one of the princess breakfasts (CRT is in the castle, but I hear Ankershus has more characters. Which is more important?) and maybe one of the dinner shows since those take up a decent chunk of time.

That'll all be pretty darn expensive anyway. You could put the money towards more souvenirs and the Photopass CD =)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have dinner booked every day and breakfast booked for five out of eight days. So long as you will show up for them, you can't have too many ADRs. If you decide you aren't going to make it to one, call and cancel so others have a chance.

GenerationX

Virtually all of the Disney restaurants/shows that require ADRs are experiences well worth planning part of your day around. I'd keep all of your ADRs. Given that you're staying at the Polynesian, you have easy access to many of your destinations. My only caution is to not plan an early breakfast ADR when you will be out late the night before.

Have fun! :wave:

Sam02

The only way it is too much is if your family typically doesn't eat that much everyday. On the days that you have a breakfast and a dinner scheduled you will be eating a lot. Although there are other ways you can spend your money, the memories made during those times will last far longer than anything you could buy. My family is currently in the planning stages of our 20th anniversary vacation to WDW. When we talk about our visit way back then the focus is always on what we did, not what we bought.

If money is an object and you need to cut something out, then focus on the things that you are doing more than once. Do only one princess meal or one dinner show. Save those for the next time you go.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
As mentioned, some of these ADR's are part of the experience. Especially the Princess Breakfasts and the dinner shows. I say definitely keep them. You can always do light lunches, or no lunch if you are so inclined. But for me these dining experiences are an important part of the trip and way nicer than hamburgers and hot dogs!

figmentmom

If you're eating a big breakfast and a big dinner most days, you're going to be too full for lunch. That can be a GOOD thing, if you spend lunch time on rides, instead of standing on line in restaurants! :ROFLOL:

Keep your ADR's, and have a great time. :wave:

Jimmy Thick

My opinion is, you can never have enough ADR's.

To steal a line from True Romance, I would rather have an ADR and not use it, than need one and not have it.

Laura

Premium Member
My only suggestion would be to cancel one of the dinner shows and save it for another trip. You don't want to use up all the fun stuff on one trip. Unless you think this will be the only time you go to Disney for a longggg time.

But like others said, never can have enough ADR's. The meals to me are the best part of the trips and they are a nice recovery for long days on your feet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom