Tons of WDW Photos!! 10/18/05

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello all,

here's a few hundred photos taken yesterday, 10/18/05 at Epcot during the Behind the Seeds Tour and the Disney/MGM Studios.

http://www.mkt3000.com/pics/disney_10-18-05/

dsc05845_std.jpg

dsc05865_std.jpg

dsc05879_std.jpg

dsc05902_std.jpg

dsc05898_std.jpg

dsc05915_std.jpg

dsc05916_std.jpg

dsc06041_std.jpg

dsc06046_std.jpg

dsc06056_std.jpg

the rest of the pics are here:

http://www.mkt3000.com/pics/disney_10-18-05/

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
tracyandalex said:
cool pics, thanks so much. one question - what are the alligators for?

tracy

they're bred at Epcot in the Land as part of their aquaculture projects

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
im not to much of a vegetable kind of guy...... so forgive for not knowing, but what in @#&$ is below the tomatoes? (pickle, cucumber, green pepper)

it looks like it could feed someone for a year. wow.

joel_maxwell

blackerbys17 said:
LOL! Jmaxwell, looks like cucumbers to me!
thanks, the only thing green i eat in the vegetable category is Green beans and Peas. anything else is "What is that stuff........ eeekkk!"

EDIT: ok, thanks for the pics rob. once i browsed through all of the pics........ i think this thing is a watermelon. now, ill eat watermelon. if you live in the south and dont, somethings wrong with you. lol.

astewart

jmaxwell007 said:
im not to much of a vegetable kind of guy...... so forgive for not knowing, but what in @#&$ is below the tomatoes? (pickle, cucumber, green pepper)

it looks like it could feed someone for a year. wow.

Not positive, but i think it's a zucchini

BeachClubVillas

Rob, your Fantasmic pics are incredible! When I tried, all I got were big blobs of light or total blackness. And I was sitting in the front row on the short little bench. :hammer:

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
jmaxwell007 said:
thanks, the only thing green i eat in the vegetable category is Green beans and Peas. anything else is "What is that stuff........ eeekkk!"

EDIT: ok, thanks for the pics rob. once i browsed through all of the pics........ i think this thing is a watermelon. now, ill eat watermelon. if you live in the south and dont, somethings wrong with you. lol.

I'm actually going to redo all of the descriptions on the photos when I return home tonight... I did this in a bit of a rush, so I didn't have time to do all of the descriptions.

joel_maxwell

mkt said:
I'm actually going to redo all of the descriptions on the photos when I return home tonight... I did this in a bit of a rush, so I didn't have time to do all of the descriptions.
cool thanks. if it is a watermelon...... man, grab that thing, cut a hole in the top, pour a 750ml of Bacardi in, let soak, roll watermelon for even spread, cut, have a tasty party favor.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom