Tons of Dining Questions and Itinerary

GoofyTink

My boyfriend and I decided to partake in the dining plan for our trip this decemeber but I'm having a hard time planning my meals around the fireworks shows, parades etc.

Here's what I have so far...

Thurs 11/30 - MVMCP - Liberty Tavern or Crystal Palace (SD1) which do you recommend?

Friday 12/1 - Epcot Counter Service (Japan or China CS1)
Dinner @ Mexican San Angel (SD2)
How long is fantasmic? We are planning to see Fantasmic before dinner in Mexico but I also wanted to try and catch Illuninations. Is it possible to have a sit down dinner and see all of this?

Saturday 12/2 - Breakfastosaurus AK (SD3) - Has anyone been to this character meal? how is it?

Dinner at Ohana (SD4)- we are planning to watch the fireworks from the beach. Should we eat before or after

Sunday 12/3 - Counterservice at MGM (CS 2)
3pm lunch at Chefs de France at 3pm - what time is the last lunch sitting?

Sunday 12/4 - Open for Suggestions

I still have 1 sitdwon to plan and 3 counter service meals.

I'm open to suggestions :xmas:

Thanks everyone!!!!

tracyandalex

ok, here's my thoguhts. liberty tree tavern is very very good and better forthe christmas party becuase of the familt style holiday meal. depending on what time fantasmic is, you probably won't make to illuminations afterward, especially with a sit down dinner in between. breakfastosaurus is good if you are interested in seeing the characters in their safari garb, but the food is just ok nothing special. we enjoyed it though. ohana is awsome we absolutely love it. we had dinner reservations for 7:30 and were able to catch the fireworks from the beach afterwards. it's a really good spot to see them. from what i hear the counter service at mgm isn't that great, we always eat pizza planet, which isn't the best, but alex likes it. for sunday if you don't want to spend a whole day in the parks you could try one of the dtd restraunts. we really really like fulton's crab house and of course there's always ghiradelli's for dessert. flying fish & spoodles at the boardwalk are really good too. good luck with your trip & have tons of fun :wave:

tracy

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

My only comment would be that you not eat at the San Angel Inn. I do not think that it is very good. I would find somewhere else to eat. Japan is great!!! Liberty Tree Tavern is great. Tony's in the MK is good too!!! Good luck!!!

Upvote 0

hiddenmickey75

For your Thurs I love crystal palace. For Friday MGM has fantasmic and epcot has illuminations so you probably can't do both that night.
The breakfast you picked at AK is good although I think Chef Mickey's is better. And for another dinner Cape may is good if you like seafood.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom