Tomorrowland 2031

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
For the 60th anniversary of WDW, they should really re-do Tomorrowland.

My version of it would have an entire lore surrounding it, drawing heavily from previous Tomorrowland attractions.

The main character would be S.I.R., but he'd be very unlike his usual self. This version of him is a fighting robot (the likes of Mega Man or thereabouts) with Skippy as a companion a la Sox from Lightyear.

S.I.R. was originally designed by X-S Tech as a tech operator, but when the galaxy was threatened by Carnivoxes (the alien from AE), S.I.R. convinced them to convert him into a fighting robot so he could defend humanity.

Space Mountain would be themed after Tomorrowland's intergalactic mountain range.

The main attraction would be in the AE space. The whole theater would be on a rotating platform, and screens would be added. The story would go that S.I.R. has recruited backup to take down the Carnivoxes. It'd be like Mission to Mars, but with the sensory effects of AE (MINUS THE RESTRAINTS.) It'd fit in the Magic Kingdom and overall win over kids and adults.

MILF would be replaced by another attraction starring S.I.R., "From Time to Time." Basically Timekeeper, but T2 3D, as S.I.R. uses X-S' time travel device to hunt a ferocious Timebeast. This show would introduce S.I.R.'s human girlfriend, Christina. We also get to see S.I.R. disguise as a human named Shoppard Hawke.

Buzz would get a redesign. Keep Ken Mitchroney as Zurg though.

Carousel of Progress would stay, but a new finale.

Speedway would have electric cars.

Tron would stay, only the story now involves Sark 2.0.

CAST FOR TOMORROWLAND 2031...
  • Corey Burton as S.I.R. and Sark 2.0 (S.I.R. would sound like Brainiac, but with a subtle British accent as a nod to his previous incarnation)
  • Danny Mann as Skippy
  • Frank Welker as the Carnivoxes
  • Clancy Brown as the Timebeast
  • Lacey Chabert as Christina
  • Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear
  • Ken Mitchroney as Zurg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom