Tom Sawyer's Island: When ready?

Donfan

Original Poster
I will be travelling to the World toward the end of next week (8 Oct to 11 Oct) with my two-year old grandson and his parents. His father, my son, really loved Tom Sawyer's Island when he was two-years old. The Island has been undergoing a refurbishment and was supposed to open on 26 September, but, because of Hurricane Jeanne, it has been delayed. I asked Disneyworld.com, but they are overwhelmed and couldn't supply an answer. Does anyone here have any info on whether it will be open by next weekend? Thanks for any help.

the-reason14

Yea, Ill be there the exact same time and have never been to TSI. And on fri. my dad and I will be at the MK from about 7 to 11. And may need to take a break and see something new.

SpaceRacer2003

Half of the TSI complex was open today. The island where the rafts dock was open, the second island with the Fort was still closed. There is still scaffolding on parts of the Fort.

bhg469

was there a rumor about them draining the river again? i wasnt sure if there was any truth to that when i heard it

TheDisneyGirl02

bhg469 said:
was there a rumor about them draining the river again? i wasnt sure if there was any truth to that when i heard it
Oh! If they do, I hope they drain it while I'm there! I'd love to get pictures of it!

The last time I was on TSI, we had to 'evacuate' due to a thunderstorm coming...it was kinda exciting!

Can't wait to see it now that it will be renovated!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom