Tolls on 417?

Love Mickey 18B

Original Poster
Good Morning Folks,

It's been over a year since my last visit to WDW (that almost sounded like I was going to confessional :) )

I was listening to a podcast and they referenced the tolls on 417. Something about no more cash tolls? Does anyone have any experience with this?

I know up here in Massachusetts they are going that route but have not heard anything about how you would pay when you have a rental car.

thanks for your responses

Polydweller

They still have cash tolls between MCO and Exit 6 International Drive which takes you right into WDW. We paid them last week, two at $1.50 each. After the hurricane, they were suspended on the way back but they are there.

Simba's Mom

Bring Quarters!

Yes! I remember a couple years ago we'd forgotten to bring quarters and when we pulled up to a toll booth, naturally it was unmanned. DH looked all around with a puzzled look, kind of like Clark Griswold, finally waved a dollar bill all around (we didn't know where the camera was) and took off to the sounds of bells and sirens. No policeman came out, but we did get a nasty-gram, and a bill, from the rental car company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom