Tokyo Disneyland's 25th Anniversary 2008

Rey

Wow! The 25<SUP>th </SUP>Anniversary for Tokyo Disneyland is next year. It doesn’t look a year old. Seriously, there are no cracks on the pavement of TDL. TDL has the same exact feel when I started going there in 1994. The paint on each building is fresh and every worker there give service with a smile and giving the best service in town never gets old in TDL. Thanks Hummer1676.

Hummer1676

Original Poster
Wow! The 25<SUP>th </SUP>Anniversary for Tokyo Disneyland is next year. It doesn’t look a year old. Seriously, there are no cracks on the pavement of TDL. TDL has the same exact feel when I started going there in 1994. The paint on each building is fresh and every worker there give service with a smile and giving the best service in town never gets old in TDL. Thanks Hummer1676.

No Prob.

DisneyBeth

i was there in the summer of 1984. I'm finally going back later this year and am definitely looking forward to it.

VanityVictim

Really?!

This combines my two favorite things in the world!

Disney and Japan

I'm in the process of learning Japanese, so when I do finally make that trip. I can function like I do in Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom