Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Supersnow84

Looking at the map of fantasy springs on the app it made me think sorta “Is there an argument to be made this expansion is too big”

I’m still incredibly excited don’t get me wrong, I’m going in October to all three Asian parks but they have scooped up basically all their future expansion land for this one massive expansion and made disneysea a nightmare to navigate (side note I wish general guests could exit through the hotel, staying at say the Hilton Tokyo bay and having to hike from arendelle all the way back to the front of Disneysea when my hotel is 300 meters away is going to be fun)

Wouldn’t it have been better to portion the expansion land in 2 and get 2 big expansions rather than 1 massive expansion. I don’t know I’m not an expert but the sheer size of the project is honestly confusing to me at this point if this makes sense

ThemeParkTraveller

Looking at the map of fantasy springs on the app it made me think sorta “Is there an argument to be made this expansion is too big”

I’m still incredibly excited don’t get me wrong, I’m going in October to all three Asian parks but they have scooped up basically all their future expansion land for this one massive expansion and made disneysea a nightmare to navigate (side note I wish general guests could exit through the hotel, staying at say the Hilton Tokyo bay and having to hike from arendelle all the way back to the front of Disneysea when my hotel is 300 meters away is going to be fun)

Wouldn’t it have been better to portion the expansion land in 2 and get 2 big expansions rather than 1 massive expansion. I don’t know I’m not an expert but the sheer size of the project is honestly confusing to me at this point if this makes sense

I think they will open up that exit to general guests once the initial hype for Fantasy Springs has died down. I doubt they plan to keep hotel access exclusive to reservations indefinitely.

As for the scale of the Fantasy Springs, I personally do prefer having this massive full-fledged land versus the recent new lands with just 1 or 2 attractions. They did use up the majority of their expansion space in the process, but there is still enough land left for one additional port in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom