Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

PiratesMansion

Smart Fastpass coming to Tokyo DisneyResort app this summer and its free.
Same system as the regular fast pass we have now but you dont have to fall in line to get your fastpass, Wi-Fi Spots To be installed inside the parks.

So is it going to be available in English, or are they going to keep it Japanese only?

PDiddyLive

*1 new thing that is going on at Disneyland is Cinderella Castle will undergo 6 months Refurbishment from October to April 2019.

I don’t if it will be a Major Re-do with Scrims like they did back in 2006.

@SweetDuffy101 - any idea when this is likely to start in October? We were thinking of heading over to Tokyo on our first visit and would want to avoid this if possible! :)

jrhwdw

And One More thing ive known this for awhile but i didn’t know if it was allowed to reveal here that Dreamlights had a Silent renewal Alice and Drum floats has been updated.
I see Alice in a Tea cup on Twitter, but not the drum float. Any noticeable changes with the drum float??

SweetDuffy101

I see Alice in a Tea cup on Twitter, but not the drum float. Any noticeable changes with the drum float??
One of my Source says that The Casey Jr drum float and the Cheshire cat was getting old and hard to maintain and thats of the reasons it was changed.

and I didn’t even knew the release date but they said it was going to be soon.

This is the 2nd time Dreamlights had a silent renewal

jrhwdw

Here's Dreamlights from last night(I Think):

It has the new Alice and Sponsor floats, Should be interesting how the Drum float turns out! Maybe new Voices for Mickey, Minnie and Goofy?

brb1006

To think In 2002 WDW had 5 parades total.
bucket

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom