Tokyo Disney-Warner Bros. Studios

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Tokyo Disney-Warner Bros. Studios Logo.png

Tokyo Disneyland don't have a third theme park back in mid 1990s, so Tokyo Disneyland annoucing that Disney and Warner Bros. will have a deal to build a third theme park which will be a movie studio themed park, it will have attractions, shows, and shops. The mascots of Tokyo Disney-Warner Bros. Studios will be Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny.

Hollywood Blvd
Sunset Blvd
Roger Rabbit's Hollywood (aka Maroon Studios)
Toontown
Looney Tunes Land
New York Street
Muppet Studios
Sesame Street
Gotham City
Metropolis
Warner Bros. Studios Backlot
Animation Courtyard
Mickey's Movieland
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (different universe that Universal didn't have a deal with Warner Bros. to use Harry Potter at Universal Studios Japan)
Lord of the Rings themed land
Pure Imagination themed to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Cartoon Network Studios
Hanna-Barbera Studios
Toy Story Land
Star Wars Galaxy Edge
Springfield (opened in 2022)
The World of Avatar

Last edited:

ThemeParkPriest

That would be quite the line-up! I enjoy Disney parks. I really want to get to Warner Brothers Studios in Dubai. But to have Disney and Warner Bros. in the same park? That would be awesome! For the Scooby-Doo fans, I’ll have to post my Scooby-Doo plans at some point.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
That would be quite the line-up! I enjoy Disney parks. I really want to get to Warner Brothers Studios in Dubai. But to have Disney and Warner Bros. in the same park? That would be awesome! For the Scooby-Doo fans, I’ll have to post my Scooby-Doo plans at some point.
Anyone else wants to finish this? I won't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom