Toddler planning tips

WDWMPrincess

Best hint I was ever given was a friend who said, "Well, you know your kid."

Some kids are frightened by character meet-and-greets or shows like bugs life and some are not. I've seen more than a few tots carried out kicking and screaming from both and others who were thrilled with both. Some kids are very schedule oriented and must have their down time in the room. Others are content to nap in the stroller and love to go, go, go. Just take into account how your kids usually are and do what you can.

Other than that reasonable preparations like extra changes of clothing. Hope you have a great time!

carriebeth

RIght around that age a lot of children develop a fear of the dark. So many disney rides are dark at least for a spell if not the whole thing. We would bring a small dim little flash light when we had one that age so when things got scary for them they could shine their light at the bottom of the ride vehicle and illuminate their area some. It was enough to keep all mine from getting freaked out by the dark. THe light was never bright enough to annoy other riders in other vehicles but enough to make the toddler feel more secure and in charge

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom