Toddler Character Meal

Oceana

We plan to take our 17 month old to a character breakfast. Any suggestions on one good for this age group? He is wild and active, perhaps one with a dance break for all the guests?

Thanks
trip planned Nov 2, 2004

tammycooley

Chef Mickey and Ohana are excellent choices!!! At Chef Mickey there is singing and twirling of napkins and at Ohana---you get to get in a dance line that goes around the whole floor. We never miss these two!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I'd have to agree, they are the best. At Chef Mickey's you have the added attraction of the monorail going thru the building.

We took our youngest to Chef Mickey's when she was 18 m/o & she had a blast.
:wave:

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

I'm going to further agree with the above two.
O'hana was especially great for kids, they have hula hoop contests, coconut racing contest, limbo, hula dancing, and singing.
It was so much fun...and the view of the castle over the lake was great!

Upvote 0

ecupiratefan72

Have to agree with Ohana. We did that and the kids loved the long line dance, and adults loved the great food. Lots of fun, and the characters really spent a lot of time with you. I remember Mickey being so nice and patient waiting so each person could get their pic with him. There were 12 of us!! We will be doing Chef Mickey's this year, in 3 more weeks!

Upvote 0

shari71

Glad to know we picked two good ones! We have an 18 month old and a 4 year old so it is a little harder to get the right mix of characters and fun.

Upvote 0

scorp111

Our 14 month old enjoyed Chef Mickey's, but her favorite was Crystal Palace.

She knows the pooh characters very well (from looking around her nursery one might suppose) and she really liked it. They have a hip hip hooray parade where the characters and kids walk around the room for a couple of minutes to the music....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom