today is day 61, fast pass recommendations?

ppet

Original Poster
My DW and I are heading to WDW in 61 days. Our last trip was just before Pandora opened. What is everyone's recommendation for fast pass's? I will be booking as soon as possible.

How exciting for you both!! I would recommend getting a FP for Space Mountain, Test Track, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Tower of Terror to name a few. Depending on the crowd levels, my favorite ride is The Haunted Mansion. A few times the line was over an hour so you might want to consider that for a FP.

Are you going to want to do any meet and greets with any of the characters? I love going to meet Mickey at MK. There is a place for meet and greets with him on Main Street. It's in the same building as Tony's Town Square restaurant. Did you download the WDW app? I like to check out the wait times while I am in the parks. Wait times can fluctuate quite a bit so you may be able to sneak into popular rides if you get the timing right. Happy and safe travels!!!

JohnyKaz2078

Magic Kingdom:
Book a FP+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan's Flight and Splash Mountain. If you rope-drop Tomorrowland you can avoid booking a Fastpass for Space Mountain and knock out Buzz Lightyear and the Tomorrowland Speedway (if you want to) quickly before lines get long. After you have used your first 3 get a same-day Big Thunder Mountain (it shouldn't be very difficult since you're visiting on a relatively low-crowd time of the year) and after you've used that book whatever you want (preferably Jungle Cruise or the Haunted Mansion)

Epcot:
Test Track from Tier 1 along with Spaceship Earth and Mission Space from Tier 2. Go to Soarin immediately after park opening and then if you are at Frozen Ever After before 10am the wait will probably be below 30 minutes. Since it's pretty difficult to book anything from Tier 1 same-day, after using what you've booked from Tier 2 you can book pretty much anything.

Hollywood Studios:
Slinky Dog Dash is the top priority from Tier 1 and Rock n' Rollercoaster along with the Tower of Terror are top from Tier 2. If you don't get a FP for Slinky, get a FP for the Saucers and go to Slinky during EMH or during the night. Star Tours along with all the shows have very good availability all day.

Animal Kingdom:
And finally Animal Kingdom. If you don't get a FP for Flight of Passage get one for Navi River Journey and be in the park at least half an hour before opening if you want to wait less than 30 minutes for FOP. From Tier 2 Kilimanjaro Safaris and Kali River Rapids are the best (yep it sees longer lines than Everest). If you get to Dinoland immediately after Pandora don't book anything there and save your last selection for Everest.

And don't forget. Have a wonderful time!

correcaminos

What kind of rides do you like? At MK 7DMT is still one of the harder ones to get. Peter Pan has insane waits. Space Mt shoots up in time quickly too. At Epcot the 3 big are Test Track, Soarin' and Frozen. Soarin' is very easy to get on at rope drop so I'd pick one of the others. At AK go for FoP and the rest are about equal. EE and Safari get longer waits usually faster. DHS you have to pick between 3 Toy Stories but I'd pick Slinky. The rest are up to what you like IMO.

ppet

Original Poster
If you choose to stay in the park all day, you can go do Navi after the first ROL ends and it will be close to walk-on. It was walk-on for us 2 weeks ago.
thanks for tip, Planning to park hop this trip, so We'll probably keep this idea as a back up plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom