To all the very many of you that clearly hate Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Webb

Original Poster
Why Oh why are you taking the time to come to this website. Taking the time to post. And for most of you, taking the time to actually go to WDW, when you clearly hate it. I was flabbergasted at the amount of not just criticism on this board, but full out hatred. There are other websites out there dedicated to bashing and hating WDW. Why don't you just go there?
I started reading these forums and seriously got sick to my stomach at the amount of hatred spewed forth. And from people who are clearly going to the parks on a regular basis.
Seriously, why waste your money. Why waste your time posting here. Do something constructive and positive elsewhere and contribute something good to the world. This website was meant for fans and to perpetuate joy. You people are buzz killers. Haters. Sickening.

the-reason14

Here we go again. I'll just say that most people here are fans, it's just that when you've come to love a place like WDW so much that when you see quality slipping in small increments, it begins to take it's toll. Yes, you do have the average fanatic that picks every damn thing apart and probably should be posting on a psychiatric message board as opposed to this one. But even though it may not seem like it always, we're all in the same boat.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Like everything else in life - serious fans of art, music, sports, and of course Disney spend more time and money on their passion than a typical person would. They are passionate, and comment on the tiniest of details, be it good or bad. There are lots of great things at Walt Disney World, and like anywhere else, things that need improvement. Walt Disney himself would not have disagreed with that. Does that mean that the fans here hate WDW? No. It means they care about the place and want to see it be the best it can be.

This website is not just looking at everything with rose colored glasses. We look at everything in balance. Disney get lots of credit where it is due, and they also get lots of criticism from fans here when things are not how they believe they should be. This is all part of normal healthy discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom