Tk421-sw Full Video Update! "Halloween Decor!"

tk421-sw

Original Poster
OK, here goes! MGM/MK update! Lots of Halloween stuff up alrady! PLUS a video tour of Pooh's play area and a special suprize at the end :rolleyes: Soo, some talking is done by my brother Dylan, and some by Corinne.(Thimblekisses) A photo is not too far away!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks for the video....... i was hoping for a inside pooh's house video of the 20K tribute in the wood grain. but that would entitle you to crawl inside with the camera and violate the age limit. plus, some kid would go and complain to his mom and then things would get crazy.

wdwpooh1027

Thanx

thanx....i love winnie the pooh and I won't be able to see pooh's playful spot until this dec. so i was happy to see that. thanx again.:)

djronnieb

jmaxwell007 said:
thanks for the video....... i was hoping for a inside pooh's house video of the 20K tribute in the wood grain. but that would entitle you to crawl inside with the camera and violate the age limit. plus, some kid would go and complain to his mom and then things would get crazy.

what??? a 20k tribute??!!?!??!!? Someone must tell more!!!

DisneyWood

Earthquake?

I didn't even know what an earthquake was, until I saw this video update. Which was fantastic by the way. I know what my family will be having for dessert on our next visit. Geez, that looked awesome..

SpenceMan01

:sohappy:

I missed you guys. I totally need my Disney video fix. Pictures only go so far, and plus, you guys are so much fun to watch!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
DisneyWood said:
I didn't even know what an earthquake was, until I saw this video update. Which was fantastic by the way. I know what my family will be having for dessert on our next visit. Geez, that looked awesome..

And it was only 19.00 after our AP discount. Which for 5 people wasn't bad!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom