Tip for getting fastpass for A&E

Karenb64

Original Poster
I posted this a little earlier today on a thread I started yesterday where I asked about what time the fp window would open up. But I thought what I learned deserved its own post/thread. If you are wanting to get fastpasses for more than four people for A&E, try breaking it down into smaller groups.
I'm the TA for a family group of 19 and 11 were hoping to see A&E so early this morning I was trying to get them but it showed unavailable. However, I noticed when I was also working on changing something for just four of the family members that A&E would show up as available. After trying several ways to once again get them for the 11, I finally figured out it was about the number I was trying to get so I broke them up into four different groups. The time slots were another issue. At first they didn't all overlap, but I kept trying to reset the times and at first availability wasn't there and then it was. The whole process took me quite a while, mostly spent on this day at MK, so I'm tired today, but very excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom