Tinkerbell Meet and Greet

pcf1385

Original Poster
Now, I realize that this rumor has gone round the bend and back, but I have read in more than one place recently that auditions were held for the part of tinkerbell at the begining of september, and the places where I read this suggest that it's for a tink meet and greet. I'm just wondering if anyone has any valid information on this. Thanks in advance.

imagineer boy

I don't think so. They've tried doing a walk-around tinkerbell before, and it has failed every time since kids kept pestering her to fly.

mkepcotmgmak

there was a really neat rumor a year or so ago on these boards that there would be an indoor meet and greet with tink, and as you walk in misters would sprinkle "pixie dust" on you, and as you walk down the hallway you realize you are getting smaller and smaller (room and objects getting bigger and bigger) until you get to the end, and you are now the size of Tink, sitting on a spool of thread, waiting on you for a picture! i thought that would be a GREAT way to bring tink to life for our Guests!

imagineer boy

mkepcotmgmak said:
there was a really neat rumor a year or so ago on these boards that there would be an indoor meet and greet with tink, and as you walk in misters would sprinkle "pixie dust" on you, and as you walk down the hallway you realize you are getting smaller and smaller (room and objects getting bigger and bigger) until you get to the end, and you are now the size of Tink, sitting on a spool of thread, waiting on you for a picture! i thought that would be a GREAT way to bring tink to life for our Guests!

Wow, that would be pretty cool.

socalkdg

This rumor has resurfaced in a number of places and when you consider that Tink will be getting a voice and the fairies line is starting up, this may become more than a rumor.

MMP

I don't see what the big deal with Tink is size wise considering that mice aren't exactly five feet tall either.

it398

this is basically what our tour guide from keys to the kingdom tour said last summer. she said it was being tried at tokyo and if it was a sucess it would come to WDW and DL.

iheartdisney91

if you ask me i think tinker bell is really over rated! i mean i love her in peter pan and as a magic kingdom "mascot' but she is every where now they are making a movie where she talks for the 1st time? tink isnt supposed to talk she just makes little bell noises. thats prolly another reason why they arnt makeing her a meet and greet:veryconfu

Shaman

That's a great idea!!! They could put it in the building next to Peter Pan which housed the Skyway...

On my last trip I noticed they have a fairies line now...how new is this? I thought it was interesting and quite smart.

Meeko

They officially launched the Fairies website and line more than a year ago now but I haven't seen much about it except that there's some Cast Lanyard pins at DL with Tink's fairy friends on them. :veryconfu

Rozzie

There's a good chance that they may have a Tinker Bell character for a Magical Moment during the Year of a Million Dreams.

maharet97a

They officially launched the Fairies website and line more than a year ago now but I haven't seen much about it except that there's some Cast Lanyard pins at DL with Tink's fairy friends on them. :veryconfu

Our Toys R Us is carrying the Disney Fairies line. Playsets, costumes, dolls, etc. Along with a huge amount of Little Mermaid items for the holiday season to go along with the SE DVD release.

socalkdg

if you ask me i think tinker bell is really over rated! i mean i love her in peter pan and as a magic kingdom "mascot' but she is every where now they are making a movie where she talks for the 1st time? tink isnt supposed to talk she just makes little bell noises. thats prolly another reason why they arnt makeing her a meet and greet:veryconfu
Read the original book. She talks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom