Tinker Bells Flight

RunnerEd

A friend of mine was a CM. He said that Tink makes 500 bucks a night for that ride down the cable. I think I would put on the wings for that!!

That's a lot to ride a zip line. They paid me a lot less than that when I was in the Marines to ride down one with 75lbs of gear. I also got to swing underneath a moving helicopter. Good stuff.

Due to scale and for safety reasons in "questionable" weather conditions, the lady that flies as Tink has to be shorter than 5' and weight less than 100lbs.

Kobe!!

A friend of mine was a CM. He said that Tink makes 500 bucks a night for that ride down the cable. I think I would put on the wings for that!!
I've heard similar as well. Also, something about they have to sign some sort of agreement EVERY TIME they go down saying Disney is not reliable if something goes wrong...

CP_alum08

$500 a night seems like a lot, especially for Disney pay standards.

As for the 5 o'clock shadow thing, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the used men, it would surprise me though, if they didn't make them keep the same grooming standards as other CMs. Being at night, as long as it was a small guy, put some make up on him and I doubt you could ever tell the difference!

KerrriK85

the do use men

back in 05' i was a cm and a friend of mine wanted to "meet" tink since it was not a meet and greet option yet...so we stood backstage where tink walked down the ladder and when tink was walking by, it was a short spanish male cm...what a disappointment :( they said they allow male or female for this role (sine you cant tell the difference from so high above in the dark), but men usually do it cuz of the upper body strength and the courage:eek:.

the $500 is true as well, since it can be such a dangerous role...also, if you chicken out up there, they pay you partially and are fired for ruining the magical suprise in the beginning

melissa!

back in 05' i was a cm and a friend of mine wanted to "meet" tink since it was not a meet and greet option yet...so we stood backstage where tink walked down the ladder and when tink was walking by, it was a short spanish male cm...what a disappointment :( they said they allow male or female for this role (sine you cant tell the difference from so high above in the dark), but men usually do it cuz of the upper body strength and the courage:eek:.

the $500 is true as well, since it can be such a dangerous role...also, if you chicken out up there, they pay you partially and are fired for ruining the magical suprise in the beginning
'

This is very true, Males do play Tink for the Wishes show!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom