Timekeeper

Brandon

Original Poster
Does anyone know why the timekeeper seems to always be closed in Tomorowland? Will it be open in June? I know it might seem kind of lame to people but I thingk the humor is great.
:lol:

speck76

It is only open during peak seasons (Easter. Christmas) It should be open this summer, esp with business being up so much.

Jerm

Yes so much for Timekeeper and COP being open during the redo of AE????? I was there last November right at the end of the "we are keeping both attractions running" time. We saw it once on a Tuesday and the next time we were in the parks it had gone back to peak times only. Wow remember a time when the only reason for not ebing able to do an attraction was you ran out of time, not the company ran out of money????

J

speck76

At least CoP is still open.

I read an article, I will try to find it, about the closure of Timekeeper (when it first closed)...it had to do something about ppls tastes changing, ppl don't want to stand for 15 minutes and watch a movie anymore.

Anyway, once SGE opens, Timekeeper will prob close for good, and in time be replaced with something of a different format.

Originally posted by speck76
At least CoP is still open.

I read an article, I will try to find it, about the closure of Timekeeper (when it first closed)...it had to do something about ppls tastes changing, ppl don't want to stand for 15 minutes and watch a movie anymore.

Doesn't epcot have like four or five of the circle visions?

Bill

Account Suspended
Yeah, they do.

Also, I'd think that when Stitch opens, Timekeeper would actually get more crowds... after all, 2 attractions across from each other with Fast Pass, and Timekeeper in the middle... seems like a good idea to me. Perhaps I'm too much of an idiot though for that to make sense. LOL:hammer:

speck76

No, only 2, O'Canada and the one in China. The film in France is only 180 degrees or so, and has seats.

Epcot is also a much different park, and doesn't get all of the families with small kids that MK gets.

speck76

Originally posted by Bill
Yeah, they do.

Also, I'd think that when Stitch opens, Timekeeper would actually get more crowds... after all, 2 attractions across from each other with Fast Pass, and Timekeeper in the middle... seems like a good idea to me. Perhaps I'm too much of an idiot though for that to make sense. LOL:hammer:

I think it is less about crowds and more about guest satisfaction and experience...where is Pixie when we need her?

Pirate665

I hope the Timekeeper and CoP stay around for a long time. It'd be nice to see them stick on a regular time base, instead of the this seasonal bs. And does anyone know where I can find a video of the Timekeeper attraction? I tried to get the one off here, but it won't work for me. Help. PM me. Or post up here. I don't care either way. But keep the bloody timekeeper right where it is!

Pirate665

I agree, but that'd be one long... long ride through. Though, the 80's would be fun to look at. (Big hair, funny outfits, and great cartoons. Gezz I love growing up in the 80's.)

MKBurn15

:D I like the Timekeeper, but I don't like the book The Time Machine. I had no idea it was closed most of the time because the only time I saw the building, it was open and we went in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom