Time To Visit

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
When is the best time to visit, me and my family are thinking around the 2nd week of June. Not sure if that is a good time or not. yes i know it's going to be hot, but this is the only time i can make it. Plus we are staying off grounds.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If June is the only time you can get there - then its a great time to visit. The weather will be hot but managable (not like August). Staying offsite isn't a problem either (unless you're relying on an outside hotels transportation to the parks)

SAV

Patrick, We will be there in June and our last 3 trips have been in early June. The crowds are not too bad...very manageable. The later in June you go, the more crowded it gets. It will be in the 90's so be ready for that.

Remember Star Wars Weekends in Late May thru Jume 13th. That will mean larger crowds at DHS on the weekends.

Have a magical trip.

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
Patrick, We will be there in June and our last 3 trips have been in early June. The crowds are not too bad...very manageable. The later in June you go, the more crowded it gets. It will be in the 90's so be ready for that.

Remember Star Wars Weekends in Late May thru Jume 13th. That will mean larger crowds at DHS on the weekends.

Have a magical trip.

Thank You, I will keep that in mind on the Star Wars Weekend.

Susan Savia

I think that anytime one works it into their schedule to go, is a good time! My family prefers the winter, with the cooler temps. Have a great time.

yensid67

I think that anytime one works it into their schedule to go, is a good time! My family prefers the winter, with the cooler temps. Have a great time.

I agree, Susan, going to WDW in the winter months is much nicer! I loe the decorations and the music, but more importantly I LOVE THE SMALLER CROWDS!!!! Sometime in larger crowds I just wanna blurt out, I HATE PEOPLE! lol Kidding of course.

But Patrick, like another post said, anytime you go to WDW its a good time! You make the adjustments you need to make and enjoy it! Don't let the bustling people and whining kids get to you, and enjoy!!!!

I hope you have a wonderfule time in June! I, myself have my trip planned for December 2011:xmas:...only 609 Days left!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Will:wave:

shmmrname

We've been in June, and it was pretty good. The weather was the problem mostly, as we are usually SEP-JAN goers. I contend that any time you pick can be great as long as you do a little research and are committed to having a good time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom