Time, time, time

todd13

Original Poster
We're honeymooning in DW in early June for seven days. Is that enough time to spend there without running around like crazy? We'd like it to be relatively relaxed, but we'd also like to really experience the place. :confused:

ddbutts1

The first time we went, we we're there for four days, didn't see everthing. The following 5 trips (average 5 days each) still haven't see everything!

orangefan15

Originally posted by todd13
We're honeymooning in DW in early June for seven days. Is that enough time to spend there without running around like crazy? We'd like it to be relatively relaxed, but we'd also like to really experience the place. :confused:

7 days should be plenty as long as you don't go in expecting to see EVERYTHING...remember you can experience the magic without experiencing every little thing WDW has to offer and you should have plenty of time to see what you want.

DisJosh

Originally posted by todd13

All of my trips to WDW have been for seven days and I've always had time to relax. And it's not like theres a shortage of time to do stuff.

DixieBelle97

I have a suggestion. Make some plans about what you want to see on what days, and you'll be able to see almost eveything you want. Have fun on your honeymoon.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom