Tikis in Adventureland

rangerbob

Original Poster
I was at the MK yesterday and the Tiki's were finally fixed. They were squarting water at people and causing quite a bottle neck in the area. This is the first time that I've seen them working in a long while.

ToTBellHop

I was at the MK yesterday and the Tiki's were finally fixed. They were squarting water at people and causing quite a bottle neck in the area. This is the first time that I've seen them working in a long while.

I noticed the Leaky Tikis working a few weeks ago--one of my favorite effects! Spitting camel was also working. Now if they could just get the fountains working...

puntagordabob

Adventureland is definitely a Gold Star Improvement over even a year ago.... Salutes to the folks at the MK who have worked to make this a reality!!!

HMF

I think I prefer the tiki's without the squirting. Water elements tend to be potential disasters.

wdw71fan

The Tikis have been working consistantly for years..nothing new here..

The effects (tiki squirt) and camel spit go down every now and then and require maintenance, but they haven't gone all-disco yeti or anything

Tip Top Club

I moved here and have been attending the parks regularly for about 2 1/2 years (like a on weekly basis) and last week was the first time I have seen them work in that time.

wdw71fan

I moved here and have been attending the parks regularly for about 2 1/2 years (like a on weekly basis) and last week was the first time I have seen them work in that time.

they have been working consistently since I moved here in 2008.. I know.. because I have to keep my kids out of them when we are going somewhere else after leaving MK :)

Goofnut1980

Quick question. Am I correct at saying, back in the day, there was fire torches in adventureland? I thought there was when I was a kid.

OH yea.. and yea, the sound of water in the fountains would help mute the sound of tired whining parents... :ROFLOL:

PhilharMagician

The Tikis certainly were not firing for the last 2 weeks in October. The camel however was in his spitting glory. I always love to hang out there while enjoying my Dole Whip and watch the unsuspecting guests get squirted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom