Tickets Online ?

Martyn

As I live in the UK it would be useful to know if the Disney Tickets can be bought online and if so are the prices comparable.
As our trip is 6 months away I was thinking that this could get round a price rise.

DisJosh

I used it recently just to get an estimate on what it would cost myself and all my buddies to go down after we graduate........I havent actually used it to get actual tickets but just for an idea on price.

Upvote 0

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I might use when I plan a trip to Disney World before I head collage... it may be the last time I go for awhile. :(

WHY!!???..........when you're in college just do the WDW College Program..........you get to take a semester off to work at WDW! Free admission!!!:D

Upvote 0

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I'm an annual passholder, so I don't have to buy tickets accept once per year. If you are an annual passholder and got the tickets from WDW, do you have to buy a separate annual passholder for Disneyland?

Upvote 0

mightyduck

I just checked...mousesavers.com still has the special 5 day hopper plus listed...comes with 4 plus features instead of the two available at the parks...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom