Tickets, dining, room function separately?

zimaaaaah

Original Poster
If I have a package with dining can I activate my park tickets and dining the day before I check in to the hotel with Magic bands? Thanks for any information.

Tom

Beta Return
If I have a package with dining can I activate my park tickets and dining the day before I check in to the hotel with Magic bands? Thanks for any information.

If you purchased a Magic Your Way Package, none of the components will activate until you check in at the resort.

TheMackMachine

I have a question. So I am taking a class trip to Walt's World next month. We will be there from Saturday to Tuesday Morning. Usually when my school does this trip, the chaperones collect all the student's hotel keys just so no one is hanging out there for most of the day, as if any of the students would do that anyway.

Now with MyMagic+, everything is on the bands, but they still don't want us in our hotel rooms during the day. My question is can Disney deactivate the room keys from our bands and give us separate RFID keys instead?

DisneyJoe

They most likely will not give you bands but give you the cards.

Did they allow you to login and create an account and order bands?

TheMackMachine

I got to talk to my chaperones, because I don't think they understand the new system. They said they would give us the tickets the day we go to Orlando. Thanks for responding!

RonAnnArbor

Actually -- you will probably get the wristbands and not the tickets, even if you arrive early. They just won't open your hotel room until they "turn it on" for your wristband later in the day. Your group leader will get all the information. The only thing stored inside your wristband is a number that is attached to your "account" -- they just add what they need to with your account on their computer and it "attaches" itself to your iD number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom