Ticketing Question

AA1984

Original Poster
We had a trip planned for the last full week of March, which ultimately was cancelled due to the closures. We have 4 children, the youngest of which is 2 and he turns 3 in June. We have rescheduled the trip for October (we rented DVC points and did not have the option of a refund). Since we are travelling in October, do I need to purchase a ticket for my youngest since he will now be 3 at the date of travel?

thomas998

We had a trip planned for the last full week of March, which ultimately was cancelled due to the closures. We have 4 children, the youngest of which is 2 and he turns 3 in June. We have rescheduled the trip for October (we rented DVC points and did not have the option of a refund). Since we are travelling in October, do I need to purchase a ticket for my youngest since he will now be 3 at the date of travel?
Yes.

Would they know if someone said a 3 year old was still 2? No, I have seen many a "2 year old" that was probably much closer to 4 than they were to 2 and no one said a word. In the end this is something that is best decided by you and your own little Jiminy Cricket.

Giss Neric

With everything that is happening now, I think they will be lenient with the age of your kid, especially when they hear DVC.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Easy answer is yes.
However I'd consider contacting Disney to explain the situation and see if they will waive his age but know that it would be a lot more likely if you had booked with them directly and had a package.

Herdman

I don't think Disney would question you on their age. Our daughter has always been small for her age, and when she was 10 we got her a child's ticket because she still wasn't tall enough to ride several attractions. She was never questioned about that or ordering from the kids menu. Bottom line, it's not the Disney way to question that unless an "obvious" older child is trying to be passed off as a 2 year old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom