Ticket help? (need more days)

tarjaybuff

For our next trip we purchased a 10day Park Hopper, but want to go to the parks for 11 days. Are we able to add an extra day? I know the max they sell is 10 days. Thanks for any help.:)

YoungNY

I don't know if they still do this or if it's the same for a 10 day ticket, but in 2010 we stopped by the counter while leaving Epcot one night and we were able to add 2 1 day park hoppers to our tickets for $10 a day.

Upvote 0

Rob562

The maximum number of days that a Magic Your Way ticket can hold is 10 days, so unfortunately the OP is up against that limit with no way to add more days.

Your options pretty much are:
-Skip a day somewhere along your trip and do not go to a park at all. Cost: free.
-Buy a 1-day park ticket for about $95
-Upgrade your 10-day hopper to an Annual Pass for about $212.
-Go to a water park one of the days for about $55, or if you'll go to more than 2 water parks in your trip, the Water Parks & More option is $61 more. (If you don't already have the tickets and they're just part of your package, you might be able to get the discounted price when you get both Hopper and WP&M together, which should only be about $25 more than what you've got now)

-Rob

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

If you add the Waterparks fun and more option I would also opt for a day at the water parks and DisneyQuest(if you have never been). also try a round of minigolf or resort hopping.

Upvote 0

tarjaybuff

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. Still unhappy with our options, but we will have to make it work. Disney should limit # of days you can get, by the number of nights you stay. If you stay 11 nights you should be able to get a 13 day pass. As usual we will just hotel hop, but they won't make more money that way. We spend more in park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom