Ticket and Transport Center...

Floridarockz!

Hey there...

From what I understand...correct me if im wrong...using Disney Transport Buses,from resort to the magic kingdom means the bus drops you off at the actual entrance (train station area) not the ticket and transport center...therefore this leads to my question...We will be visting the magic kingdom the first day of our vacation, and have prebooked our tickets, so where will we recive our tickets if we dont stop at the ticket and transport center....

Wow that was a mouthful....anyway any help would be apprecitated..

darthjohnny

Your tickets aren't necessarily your ticket, only if you choose it to be. Also if you are staying at a Magic Kingdom area resort, such as Wilderness Lodge, they do have buses that take you to the Transportation/Ticket Center if you need to go there. But I do believe you can go to Guest Relations in MK.

Upvote 0

S.E.A.

if you're staying at one of the resorts, I think you go straight to MK via the bus and not have to stop at the TTC. And yes, tehre is guest relations over there.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
For clarity:

If you've booked a Disney Resort and tickets, you can have your tickets encoded onto your room key.

You do not need to visit the Ticket Centre.

You do not need to visit Guest Relations at any of the parks [unless you have other reasons to visit GR].

The only exception to the above is if your "tickets" are actually pre-paid vouchers for Annual Passes, which would have to be activated at GR.

Upvote 0

Invero

To clarify from above posts, the Lobby Concierge desk of your Disney resort can encode most pre-sold ticket media onto your room key. In order to do so, they must have a Will-Call Number. Without that number, you will need to visit Guest Relations, get the tickets, and then Lobby Concierge can put them onto the room key at a later moment.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom