Tiara for Cinderella's Royal Table

grmax5

Original Poster
We are going to be having lunch in the castle and I was wondering if there is a place somewhere in the World where you can get an adult tiara. Myself, my mother and my 13 year old daughter would like to be bedazzled for our meeting with the princesses. :eek:)

Thanks for your help!!

rufio

We are going to be having lunch in the castle and I was wondering if there is a place somewhere in the World where you can get an adult tiara. Myself, my mother and my 13 year old daughter would like to be bedazzled for our meeting with the princesses. :eek:)

Thanks for your help!!

Arribas Bros. sells them on Main Street USA! That's where I got my tiara for my wedding. :)

Chernaboggles

I bought mine at the cart near Pirates of the Caribbean that sells glass slippers, figurines and the like, they also have a display of tiaras. I think the selection is usually the same as the shop on Main Street but for whatever reason the one I wanted was ONLY at the cart. Maybe they'd sold out in the shop. The crystal shop in Epcot (I think Germany, but might be wrong) also had them.

I'm sure you could get them cheaper (the nicer ones were $50 and up) elsewhere before your trip (amazon, bridal shops, etc), but I quite enjoyed buying one on site and then wearing it around the park all day.

tor29c

Definitely check amazon if you're not short on time. I purchased a couple for our upcoming trip (some would not agree to wear Minnie ears!) and they cost less than $8.00 a piece. They fit the adults well and one has a very thick head of hair.

docdebbi

i used to get some for my daughter (150 years ago I think) at dance studios and costume studios. that is, if you want a nice one. if you want a plastic one, any party store or disney store at home has them. always cheaper to buy OFF DISNEY PROPERTY when possible.

HouCuseChickie

If you have time, ebay is another good source. Honestly, we've gotten several of the WDW crystal tiaras over the last few years and they're not the sturdiest things. The ones I've bought on ebay are usually several dollars cheaper and more solidly built.

DizneyPryncess

My husband used Disney Florist to have one delivered to our resort room on our
honeymoon! if you want to look at their packages, they are cute. Some are pricey, but fun if theres a few of you waiting for the delivery. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom